From: William Walker [mailto:billwalker@looppool.info]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 9:49 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: It keeps going and going . . . almost "Aeternally" (as it
were).

Hey What the F**K? How can you possibly compare me to Ted Nugent, or as I
like to call him....
El Nugre' , Other than  sharing political views and a love of bow hunting,
how can you possibly compare what I do stylistically to him?  Now, if I
only had a little more loop memory, I could do a complete cover of "Wang
Dang Poontang Man".
Yeehaa!
Bill