Re: making the switch from Repeater to Ableton Live

My Repeater used to crash every once and a while, but I figured it out.
  It was me.  I can't remember exactly what I was doing, but it happened
like clockwork if I pressed the wrong button when trying to erase a
loop... I think.  Now I can't remember.  I bet if you search the
archives for "Repeater crash" you'll find my post.  I guess I don't do
it any more because I have not had a single crash in years.

Mark