Looper Spotted in San Diego

Hi all--
I am playing the San Diego County Fair on weekends and had a chance to check out list member Tom Griesgraber using some looping--mostly he just plays Stick (looks like a ten string, also uses a synth pickup and processing of course) but on the last number he constructed a loop--the real cool thing was when he transitioned back to live playing, 'cause he's got that two handed thing going--no one but me knew any better, I'm guessing . . .
Tom is there a bunch thru July 5th so go check him out--I, sadly, am not using a looper with my act with which I am performing--but at least I get to play 8^).
Gary