RE: making the switch from Repeater to Ableton Live

At 04:55 PM 6/21/2004, William Walker wrote:
>Lastly any  digital noise I had was cured by running the rptr in the
>effects
>loop of a mixer and engaging the input mute function. All of the noise and
>latency related garbage was cleaned up by doing this.

Bill, do you mean that running the Repeater in your effects loop also
eliminated the clock noise that occasionally shows up while recording
directly to the CFC card?  Or do you not even take advantage of that
functionality?

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil