Re: sound hole cover for loops

     Phill,

     I use a rubber sound hole cover for my Ovation acoustic/electric.  I
got it direct from
Ovation, as it needs to fit the unique hole size of an Ovation.  I imagine
that you can get them
from your guitar manufacturer?

     When I was in Argentina, I noticed that several guitarists were using
CD's bolted together to
accomplish the same effect.  When money is in short supply, imagination
takes over.  It seemed to
work just fine for them.

     Stephen

basically i wondered if any of you have had any experiance using electro
acoustic guitar with a sound hole cover?

could anyone recomemd anywhere in the uk where I could pick one up and if
any of you use one could you tell me how it effects the sound and  how
good
they are at stopping feedback.

thanks

Phill