From: S V G [mailto:vsyevolod@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 12:43 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: sound hole cover for loops

     Phill,

     I use a rubber sound hole cover for my Ovation acoustic/electric.
I got it direct from Ovation, as it needs to fit the unique hole size of
an Ovation.  I imagine that you can get them from your guitar
manufacturer?

     When I was in Argentina, I noticed that several guitarists were
using CD's bolted together to accomplish the same effect.  When money is
in short supply, imagination takes over.  It seemed to work just fine
for them.

     Stephen

basically i wondered if any of you have had any experiance using electro

acoustic guitar with a sound hole cover?

could anyone recomemd anywhere in the uk where I could pick one up and
if
any of you use one could you tell me how it effects the sound and  how
good
they are at stopping feedback.

thanks

Phill