Re: Ted @ iTunes

On Jul 4, 2004, at 10:52 AM, Eric Williamson wrote:
> that's cool. i'm trying to get Andre LaFosse to sign up for the
> Emusic.com deal
> with CDBaby. i don't know if he will though ..
>
> Emusic is my favourite ... all sorts of fringe artists and no DRM.
> high bitrates
> as well.

Hmm... I don't remember where I bought Andre's record. But it's really
cool these days that you can have your records out at a lot of places
on the net. Not like old days artist contracts where you had to sign
away exclusive distribution rights to only one label. Another nice
digital music retailer, IMHO, is http://www.magnatune.com/. I the vibe
of their business model. I wonder if they make more or less money by
letting customers decide the price?  :-)

All the best

Per Boysen
---
http://www.boysen.se