Gig Spam Atlanta

Howdy Loopers,

I will performing a short set at Callanwolde Fine Arts Center, 980
Briarcliff
Road, N.E., Atlanta, GA 30306 on July 14th.  I'll be using a Boomerang and
Akai
Headrush E-1 along with some other bells and whistles.  The event is called
Callanwolde Coffee House, and will begin with my set followed by poetry
readings.  PBA (PBS of Atlanta) will be filming the show for later
broadcast,
so if you miss it, try to catch it on the tube.  Also, any poets in the
area
interested in reading some of their work should contact Callanwolde.  Here
are
the websites with more info:

http://www.callanwolde.org/events/index.html
www.darrenmichaelsbass.com