RE: Steel/ pedal steels/ lap steels

Well I am glad someone got a little enjoyment out of it(I did) now lets see
who samples it up and turns it into Hula Glitch music ;D

-----Original Message-----
From: the toy room [mailto:thetoyroom@comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2004 12:26 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Steel/ pedal steels/ lap steels

Just for fun heres a link I stumbled across in my travels
http://www.hsga.org/membersrecordings/MembersRecordings.htm lots of
Hawaiian
Lap and Console Steel

Alan,
Thanks so much for the above link.  This music makes me swoon!
I downloaded them all, burnt a CD, popped it in the stereo, and had a
chilled out evening with my better half.

I almost pictured myself, ordering a vodka martini (shaken not stirred) at
bar on the beach on an exotic island, the steel guitarist and his band
grooving nearby, tiki torces alight...warm glow...a cool breeze and gentle
waves adding a soft Doppler effect to the music.  But I have more important
things at hand.  I feel the Walther PPK, snug against my side.
I know someone is going to lose their....

(daydream sequence ends)

"honey, what are you thinking about?  Man, you love this corny stuff don't
you?"

seeya,

rich