EDP Record Long Press Malfunction

Hi ya’ll,

Anybody have any insight into why my long press of the record button (Loop Reset) is acting up on my new Black Face EDP?

My midi controller won’t make it reset and I have to press multiple times on the EDP front panel record button to get it to work.

It’s definitely in the EDP and not the controller (PMC10). I usually have to press 3-5 times to get it to reset. If you press once and keep it pressed it does nothing.

Any help would be great.

Oh yeah thank you Kim for my other problem I had a while back with the extra space at the end of a Multiply...the Quantize function did accidentally got turned on.

-Arthur Lee

www.arthurleeland.com