OT: Cheap-o Lap-Steel at MF hits $69 Again

Hi there,

For those who might care, the price of that cheap-o Artisan
EA-1 lap steel guitar has just hit $69.99 again at Musicians Fiend.

It fluctuates between $99.99 and $69.99 periodically so the
deal is not always the same from day to day. Who knows why.

I just ordered myself a metallic black one and got a 5 percent
discount because of my ASCAP membership on top of it.
Cool beans!

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html