From: Krispen Hartung [mailto:info@krispenhartung.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 5:23 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Signal to Noise: The Journal of Improvised and Experimental Music

Has anyone done any promotion with the magazine, "Signal to Noise: The
Journal of Improvised and Experimental Music"?

I just purchased a copy, a year subscription, and a 2.25" square ad for the
fall issue.

It looks like an interesting mag, and it should be a learning experience
because I recognize very few of the artists mentioned in the publication.

http://signaltonoisemagazine.org/

Too bad there isn't a hardcopy looper's magazine.

Kris

Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com http://artist.amazon.com/krispenhartung
info@krispenhartung.com