FS: Edirol UA-1000 USB 2.0 rack interface

Hello Loopers!

I want to offer this piece to the list before I bother to go to eBay with
it.  Bought this about 6 months ago, when still exploring a laptop-based
live looping rig.  Given where I'm going now (all hardware, no 'puters),
this doesn't really fit with my setup, and I need to let it go to finance
some other purchases.

Edirol UA-1000 USB 2.0 rack mount audio interface, like new, with all the
goodies (manual, driver CD, power cord, rack screws).  Just don't have the
original box, but it will be *well* packed in a good replacement box.

US$600, PayPal only, which *includes* shipping and insurance anywhere in
the
US.  If someone across one of the ponds wants it, email me.

I won't try to cover all that the UA-1000 does in this email.  I'll leave a
few links, in case you don't know about the unit.  Bottom line:

- Rackmount USB 2.0 interface to your computer - that means it can actually
handle all of the 10in/10out connections without choking
- The mic pres on this are really excellent
- Not just a USB audio interface, but a full-featured mixer as well
- This would be a great tool for a live laptop-er with lots of audio
sources

Here's a thorough and objective revew from emusician:
http://emusician.com/hardware/emusic_edirolua_win/

Here's the product page at Edirol's site:
http://www.edirol.com/products/info/ua1000.html

This comes with a hardcopy manual, but as usual with most Roland/Edirol
products, I can't find the manual in PDF format online.  If you have a
specific question that's not covered in the links above, just ask (via
private email please!)

Thanks for letting me spam the list!

Doug