CFC's for Repeater

Hi,

   I haven't posted to this list before, but recently I tried to use a
512mb Sandisk CFC with Repeater & I was told it was too slow.   I
thought Sandisk  cards worked with Repeater, but it was a standard
card not an Ultra, which I thought couldn't be used with Repeater as
they weren't around when it was released.    Unfortunately it's not
easy to find any of the other brands mentioned in Adelaide,
Australia, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me if it's ok to use
a, 512mb Sandisk Ultra card?
--
Fusier

Tel/Fax: 61-8-8271 7397