RE: the good old Mac/PC question (was: looping observation)

>   I still only use Athlon
>CPUs in my PCs.

hm... so there is something about Athlon which is better for audio?
others say it cannot be a cheap PC but a business one?
or the point is configuration?
or non use of Explorer?
seems pretty hard to get the right criteria...

good thing about the mac is that you quickly find out which one you need
:-)

>Next desktop for me will be G5 whenever I get around to it (not soon).
>Next
>notebook is either TabletPC or a G4, prolly G4.

yeah, a tabletPC would be perfect for stage! but do they have the
necessary features and price?
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org