Re: Off Topic? I'll give you Off Topic!!

True, they are amazingly evil and actually effect us as performers on
some level.  I know Gary likes to perform at Starbucks, but how many of
us rely on Starbucks for a regular gig?  Also, Boarders paying
musicians?  I played there several times and was never offered a cent.

Mark