Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 14:28:26 -0700
From: "loop.pool" <looppool@cruzio.com>
To: "LOOPERS DELIGHT \(posting\)" <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: ATTENTION users of this list

Hey guys,    Jen started this thread because he thought the mac/pc
discussion was taking us too far away from
our loopers agenda here and he wanted to get us back on track.

I have to agree.   I've gotten three digests today that are mostly OT
discussion of Starbuck's ( a debate I love to join in on).
In that same time three people have unsubscribed.