Gig in Cleveland

Hi all,

Warning, gig spam ahead:

My group MEME (the Midwest Electronic Music Ensemble) will be performing
a rare live show in Cleveland on Saturday Night (August 14th) the
location and
time details can be found at http://www.midnightmixer.com

This version of MEME is made up of four musicians, three of which are
subscribers
to this list. Although looping isn't the primary focus of the group we
do engage in a lot of
live looping and have amongst our equipment two EDPs (used in stereo),
two
Echo Pros (used in stereo), a couple of Jam Men, and several Korg Kaoss
Pads (which
do loop by the way).

If you get a chance and you are in the Cleveland area, stop in and
catch the show.