Re: Mobius, an EDP emulator

Jeff,

Very interesting! There were some parts I didn't understand fully and
would like to ask about:

On Aug 12, 2004, at 9:37 PM, Jeff Larson wrote:
> include other looping and live-performance features.  It's stereo,

- Is it possible to loop a mono instrument and maybe let the output go
through some stereo treatments? (panning? effect bus send?)

>  and you can run more than one instance at the same
> time and switch control between them.

- Can these multiple Mobius instances play back simultaneously?
- Can these multiple Mobius instances be of different loop lengths?
- What OS does Mobius run under?
- Will the different instances of the VST, opened on different channels
in a host application,  be able to use different settings?

Regarding your questions I need to take some time before being able to
answer back, because really don't use all of those EDP features.

All the best

Per Boysen
---
http://www.boysen.se