new downloads from Blackface

Hi  Everyone

Ive been a little absent of late firstly through some bad computer virus
attacks and then through runniny out of storage and being unsubed.

well anyways, in the mean time I have just finished my new C.D based on my
trip to New York last year, I will probably try to find somewhere to
distribute it from ( any ideas??) so you can see what sort of stuff im
doing.

   Actually, its worth mantioning that I now have THREE mp3 tracks
available
for download on download.com

Go here...

www.download.com/therealblackface

  the three tracks are all quite different to one another and I would
totally apreciate your thoughts, critiques and comments as i am making
this
stuff in something of a musical bubble apart from this list so I dont
really
know how well or not i am doing.

well hope your all doing good and avoiding the storms and landslides etc
that seem to be happening all over a the moment.

Phill Wilson a.k.a. Blackface

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger