From: Gary Lehmann [mailto:hqr@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 11:35 AM
To: 'Looper's Delight'
Subject: Noise from Guitar grounding--OT?

Hi--
As long as noise is a topic, let me ask this question--
I have a problem with noise being introduced into loops from the guitar
side
of my doubleneck Ztar--seems the single coil pickups don't like being in
the
same body as a computer--
I just ordered an ISP Decimator.  Anyone have any experience with this one?
The noise is especially bad with higher gain settings . . .
Cheers,
Gary