From: Martin Tauchen [mailto:cul-baisser@t-online.de]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 8:08 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: DOD Dimension 12

    Hi,

I am new to the list.

I have a special relation to DODs Dimension 12.This thing is odd and
really not a real looper device.
Nevertheless I love this thing,because it is so basic and a little bit
weird.
The negative comments about this device tells stories enough at this
Website...

I enjoy working with it,because of some gimmicks it has.Especially the
destructable Pitchchanging has a kind of
marvelous live electronic.

Anyway,I use the EDP Pro and also Software-Loopers.

But the usage of the DOD is kind of irrational using.

Anyone on the list,who wants to sell this device ?

Marty