Re: Phil Keaggy DVD

Even Phil Keaggy himself has said that story about Jimi is a complete
myth. He
said he didn't know how it got started, but that it's definitely not true.
Seemed
like there used to be a FAQ on his website some time in the past that
briefly
discussed that, but I don't see it now. Perhaps they redesigned and that
got left
behind.