offtopicalia!

No, the Kravitz thing was pretty much a farce and just another public service on my part to alert people against delving further into bad aestheticism wherever I may personally find it.But if I do win the Meet Lenny Kravitz contest, I will indeed hold my own giveaway here, unless someone deletes me off. It will be some kind of crazy-ass contest where the most absurd participant will get the tickets. And save me the sheer cultural agony of being subjected to Mr. Kravitz' music or ego and Mr. Kravitz the unwelcome journey into Monica madness and non-groupie non-adulation and my talent for taking people in life-altering places they don't want to go which he will not be getting paid enough for.
    Now the ToneBone...In response to that inquiry...I've not yet gotten my hands on
this thing yet, but heard some cool samples and then many many many many raving recommendations from people online and off. What's innovative about it is something called "tone sculpting" which adds 5 controls that lets you take your usual distortion and overdrive - either or combo- and morph the sound through a much wider spectrum of tone. So...definitely I want to check this out!
    Lastly....someone please explain what *** is. Is everybody doing it?                  Maybe I'm ***ing and don't even know it?

Cheers,
Monica

zurrigo <zurrigo@mem.li> wrote:
hey loop.pool and others

humour and stuff: sounds good to me!!! - but reading the kravitz discussion I had the impression that monica and others were probabliy taking things and themselves too seriously - but I might have misunderstood - english being only my fourth language and as kurt vonneguth is saying in "palm sunday": in translations jokes are commonly the first things to go.

anyway: i would like to apologize if I have been misunderstood trying to make fun of  *** or art or the way people tend to look at it and chat about it.

and i swear to loop i will try hard to keep it technical and on-topic the next time.

by the way: i have been a member of the list about seven years ago and back then it sometimes happened that an off-topic discussion was turning into a philosophical one...

thanx 4 your attention

www.mem.li - mus.iq

altenbergstrasse 55

3013 bern - schweiz