RE: EDP displays n id

I was trying to sync to an external midi clock, using the instructions in
example 4.1.

The master is a synth, playing several layered arpegiated patches, like a
bass line, an electronic piano, and it plays for awhile, after it's
recorded, and then stops.  It might just me an overload?

Tom

It sounds to me like it might be the midi error message. It would do that
when there is some problem with midi data it receives. Are you using midi?

Kim