From: "Jason Spring" <j_sun23@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 01:17:34 +0000
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Sort of OT:  Bjork's new cd MEDULLA... and looping?

This is semi off topic, but Bjork's new cd is pretty kick ass.  I'm almost
sure it's 100% vocal (Rick! You got some competiton).  She's joined by
vocal
extrordinaire/Faith No More/Mr. Bungle/Fantomas/Tomahawk frontman Mike
Patton, human beatbox virtuosos Rahzel and Dokaka, Inuit throat singer
Tagaq, two different choirs, and a host of other artists/producers.  If you
get a chance I highly recommend checking this album out.