Re: EH 16 Second Delay question

Hi Stephen,

I have never used an EDP, Repeater, or RC-20, so I
cannot compare the EH16 to any of them.

I am not sure now what you mean by "loop
continuously".  I thought you were asking if the EH16
will replay a loop over and over until you hit the
Bypass button.  The answer is "yes" if you have the
Feedback slider pushed all the way up.

Can you build up a massive (though mono) soundscape by
overdubbing line after line after line onto the same
loop? Yes.

Can you loop some guitar chords, then plug in a wind
controller and overdub some synth tuba and flute
lines, while keeping the loop running, then switch
back to guitar and play a rock guitar solo on top
without overdubbing the solo?  Yes.

Can you use the EH16 as a delay unit only (no
looping)? Yes.

I have not noticed any glitches or hiccups when the
end of the loop is reached.

Does this help?

Paolo