Re: EDP pedals

Hi,
I have rather big feet as well but I did get comfortable with the analog
EDP
footcontroller real soon. I even miniaturized it with a hatch-saw: I just
cut off the outer part of the pedal (after the INSERT button, which is the
fourth button from the left) and installed the remaining three buttons in a
second row above/in between the original row. It used less space now and is
even better to operate for me now since the distance between RECORD and
NEXT
LOOP is shorter now.
Ciao, Andreas