RE: Solution for Stereo EDPs and Timing Drift: Three Critical Parameter Settings

Actually 0 for Threshold is default. When you're in Parameter editing mode
and make a long press on the respective button, you'll jump to the default
setting. Try setting Threshold to 4 or anything, then, without pressing
Parameter button again, make a long press on the MUTE button and Threshold
will jump to 0.
I actually think it would be more useful if the long press wouldn't jump to
the default but rather to the setting the parameter had before you started
changing it. Regularly it happens to me that I navigate to a parameter,
start changing it, realizing only later that it's the wrong parameter, not
remembering what the setting was before I started changing...

Bernhard