RE: Rolls Midi pedal

 I wound up selling my GC because I had constant problems with switches.
The
memory upgrade and software upgrade added another $50+, and it didn't send
note on messages. They had a chance to make a better pedal with the Pro,
but
didn't. The LED was useless outside too. I use the Behringer, which works
great for the EDP and is made better than the original GC.

Dave Eichenberger-
http://www.hazardfactor.com