Re: behringer controllerRe: EDP pedals

Sorry  i formulated it wrong; from your previous mail
i thought you said you plug directly into the
card.Yes,i think the problem is my mic preamp not
putting out enough juice and a guy that works in a
music store said that i wasn´t getting a strong
<monitoring> signal either because the cables going
out of the RME into my behringer mixer are mono.I
should also mention in the back of the mixer in every
channel there is a switch with a -10db +4db i still
have to test it with the stereo cables to see if this
makes a difference at all.
(Ill check out the Posonus VXP!)
Bests
Luis