Re: Solution for Stereo EDPs and Timing Drift: Three Critical Parameter Settings

That's a rack space for relatively little needed functionality other
than the limitations of the EDP. What I really want is a small box that
I could stick in the back of the rack that would handle this seemingly
simple mixing task. The "help, I've got a mono effect that I need to
integrate into a stereo signal path" box.

Mark