Re: Gibson jacks up Echoplex price (development costs)

I know a millionaire who is a patron of the arts.

Just for shits and giggles, let's speculate how much money would it cost
to fund the development of a new EDP hardware platform.

Parameters:  Let's say it remains a single rack space device with LoopIV
functionality, but becomes stereo in and stereo out, since I think that
is the #1 woulda been coulda been for the Echoplex.  Beyond that, just
update all the components inside to parts that are still being produced
today.

Any guesses?  $500,000?  $1,000,000?  $2,000,000?

-J