RE: Was: (Gibson jacks up Echoplex price) Now nifty hardware platforms

I just setup a spare box to run Fedora 2 and the install was relatively
trouble free except for the bootloader has one minor issue (have to look at
my bios settings ??? ) Well I might try out Sooper Looper on the Sound
Blaster Audigy card installed in that machine once I get to checking out
whether it is working right ;D
The SB isn't my ideal card but, I know they function under Linux with few
difficulties. I would like to check out one of those Mini Itx boards as
that
would be the way I would want to go dedicated hardware as opposed to
hauling
a full PC around.

Your link got scewed up so I will repost the link
http://www.loopit.org/jamma_info.htm

And once again Sooper Looper (I know it's been posted before)
http://essej.net/sooperlooper/

Know of any good Mini ITX developer forums?