Re: RC20 - EDP sync

I found that note by searching for "RC-20 LED" in the
archives, thanks. I think if I do this I might get burned
by the fact that the LED is flashing even when the loop is
not playing. I would want it to only send synch pulses when
the loop is playing, requiring an "AND" of the Play LED
and the flashing LED. Maybe a surface mount TTL chip will
fit in there someplace.

I have a question about Loop IV..I see in the manual that
if you have synch = In and you hit Record, the EDP will wait
till the next synch pulse arrives before it starts recording.
Similarly it will not stop recording till the next synch
pulse after you hit Record again. Does this also apply to
NextLoop? I am using the EDP with AutoRecord=On so I can
record several loops in series without a pause. It would be
cool if the EDP would wait for the next synch pulse after
hitting Next before starting the recording of the next loop.

Mark Smart
www.marksmart.net