RE: EDP and ground loop hum

My EDP+ hums when fed from the same power source as the rest of my rig (amp
in particular) unless I cut the grounding. I always carry two power cables
and usually first try the grounded, if it hums, go for the ungrounded.
Since
the rest of the rig is grounded I believe there's no danger of electric
shock...
B.