Re: MidiMate vs All access [was Re: Simulcast of Y2K4: I need advice]

On Sep 26, 2004, at 12:11 PM, L. Angulo wrote:

>> Beware! one thing that kills the all access as a
>> looper controller is how loud the switches are!

I think the All Access uses the same switches as the Ground Control Pro
which I have.  Yes, they make noise.  How significant this is probably
depends
on your stage volume.  I can imagine this being a real problem for mic'd
acoustic instruments, the button noise will make it into the loop.  It's
less
of an issue for electric instruments.

While I love the All Access, I'd still think hard about how much control
you actually need at your feet.  The Behringer combined with a control
surface like the Novation Remote 25 will give you a phenomenal amount
of control and still cost less than an All Access.

Jeff