Re: MidiMate vs All access [was Re: Simulcast of Y2K4: I need advice]

i just think if u are starting a quiet ambient
soundscape or doing multiple inserts for example and
hearing those clunky switches it is really distracting
for the audience.The behringer switches i must say are
great for that,plus u canīt beat the price!
cheers
Luis

=====
www.luis-angulo.com