musi-cal calendar to post your looping gigs

Title: musi-cal calendar to post your looping gigs

Is anyone using the musi-cal calendar to post their looping gigs?  http://www.musi-cal.com/  Someone on this list (can't remember who) recommended it to me, and I've been using I since).

I'd like to find out more on where others are playing. I did a search on USA and looping, and I see Andre LaFosse and Todd Boston listed, but no one else.  Lately, I have been using the calendar exclusively and hyperlinking to it from my webpage.  It is very easy to use, edit, and share with other.  To hyperlink, you simply search for yourself on the calendar, then use the resulting URL.

Kris

Kris Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com http://artist.amazon.com/krispenhartung info@krispenhartung.com