Eleven Eyes California Tour

My band will be on tour in California for the next few weeks.
Unfortunately, even though we're in the neighborhood, we won't be able
to make it to the loopfest, so close, yet no cigar. But if any NorCal
or SoCal loopers have a free night, check it out.

We're an avant jazz/hip-hop/fusion sextet: trumpet, tenor, guitar,
bass/keys (me), drums and turntables. For more info, see
http://www.eleveneyes.org

the itinerary:
Wednesday, 10/6, we're at Muddy Waters, 1603 G Street, Arcata, CA.

Thursday, 10/7, we return to the Tradewinds, 8210 Old Redwood, Cotati,
CA.

Friday, 10/8, we play at the Jupiter, 2181 Shattuck Ave, Berkely, CA.
http://www.jupiterbeer.com/berkeley/

Saturday, 10/9, we're at the Old Western Saloon, in beautiful Point
Reyes, CA

Sunday, 10/10, we're back at the Bistro, 1001 B Street, Heyward CA.
This is a free happy hour show, from 4-7.
http://www.the-bistro.com

Monday, 10/11, we play a noon show at Cuestra Community College, in San
Luis Obispo.

Tuesday, 10/12, we play a noon concert at UC Santa Barbara campus,
Santa Barbara, CA.
And that night, we're at the Frog and Peach, 728 Higuera Street, San
Luis Obispo.

Wednesday, 10/13, we're at Sweet Springs Saloon, 990 Los Osos Valley
Road, Los Osos, CA.
http://www.sweetspringssaloon.com/index.html

Thursday, 10/14, we play at 14 Below, 1348 14th Street, Santa Monica,
CA. This is an 8pm show, we play one set.
http://www.14below.com

Friday, 10/15, we're at the Boulevard, 925 West San Marcos BLVD, San
Marcos, CA.

And finally, we play at the Last Day Saloon, 406 Clement Street, San
Francisco, CA, opening for the Global Funk Council
http://www.globalfunkcouncil.com/index.html