Re: mp3 of G2 & EDP

Bernhard,

I just downloaded your file and it's just starting to fade out now.
It's REALLY beautiful! I downloaded a couple of other MP3s
from your "Echoplex Loops" page while I was at it (I hope you
don't mind). In particular I noticed and grabbed:

Mathon2004072236.mp3

PBBW_CD1_Track3.mp3

PBBW_CD1_Track4.mp3

Since we only got a half hour of you at Y2K3 I wanted to hear
you play just a little more in some other contexts. Your playing
reminds me of some of the classic German electronic music from
the '70s (Ashra Blackouts, etc.) mixed with some Michael Brooks
and something uniquely your own. Very smooth and trancelike.

It's also nice to hear Andy Butler on the Mathon tracks and Per
Boysen on the PBBW tunes. I'm a big fan of Per.

Anywho, any of you folks out there that haven't checked Bernhard's
music out yet you're really missing out on something cool.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian