Re: Space Station Re: the finite nature of things

Thanks for the 2112 info...probably easier to find than a Space Station.

Regarding SS vs. Reverberator: While it's true that the casing is the
same, the circuit of the Space Station is apparently unstable, at least
according to my pal Mark Sullivan, who owns 4 Space Stations, only two of
which work.

Regardless, I still really want a Space Station; I'm just unwilling to pay
"vintage" prices for something that the Daddy's chain was blowing out for
$99.99 only 2 years ago. (I wish I'd known about THAT sale!)

As for the Reverberator, they apparently are inconsistent, because while
you hated yours, mine is marvelous... I a/b'd it with the
great-for-the-price EH Holy Grail, and the EH lost.  The 'verb'rator gives
me the Country Joe/Bay Area/Summer'o'Love dark plate thang, plus the
amusing and useful "Infinite" setting.

It doesn't see a lot of concert action, though, because it takes up so
much pedalboard room and it uses that stupid "drama queen" AC wallwart, so
my Godlyke power supply can't feed it. I despise companies that make you
use only *their* precious wallwart (LOL)
~Tim Mungenast
www.mungenast.com