Re: Defective blackface gibsons being sold?

On Nov 6, 2004, at 10:52 AM, Matthew F. McCabe wrote:

> IMO, it sounds like the Boston store owner is trying to prejudice you
> against Musicians Friend.  I wonder why?  Hmmm...
>
> Anyway, I bought an EPD from Musicians Friend which was manufactured
> sometime in 2003 (I don't want to pull it from my rack to verify the
> exact date - but is was early 2003) and it works fine.  Haven't had a
> single problem.
>
> Matt

I will agree that prejudice is the likely factor.  I bought mine 9 days
before Y2K4 and it works fine.

Local dealers hate Musician's Friend and Guitar Center.  Can you blame
them?  I hate Wal-Mart because I had to close my Plaid Women's
Underwear Only in Small Sizes Super Center.  I couldn't compete.  I
started telling women that the Wal-Mart plaid underwear was faulty and
blew out at the first instance of flatulence.
It wasn't true though.  I had to lie to make a buck.
Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com