From: Krispen Hartung [mailto:info@krispenhartung.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 2:29 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: 30 Minutes of Live Looping Videos! (new links)

I could send them to you via email, but they are all 10-15MB each.  I may
be
able to convert to Real Media for you as well. Better yet, I'll just send
you the DVD, if you send me your shipping address.

Does anyone know of another website where I can upload the videos in
download vs. streaming format?  Too bad SoundClick doesn't accept videos.

Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com