RE: EDP manual

Sorry, if I state more precisely:
The idea of this cookbook actually is not
"Bernhard being the individual who creates ..."

But rather: If anyone finds an answer to his/her question about the EDP in
the
Loopers-Delight mailing list archive that this person takes the time to add
the question and a link to the post in the LD archives that answered it.

Since my abilities to write proper English seem exhausted for today, please
read this:
http://www.xmlizer.biz/cgi-bin/edp/kwiki.cgi?AboutEdpCookbook

explaining the idea somewhat clearer (and if you disagree about the
clarity,
go ahead, click EDIT, and make it clearer!)

Bernhard