FS: Zvex Fuzz factory - $175

I'm selling a Zvex Fuzz factory pedal for a friend. It's been used (see
pics) but 100% functional and (of course) it sounds  A-maz-ing. This is
the Zenith of Boutique Fuzz pedals and one of the originals that started
the kkkollectors kulture on  handmade stomps.  Full info from the master
himself:  http://www.zvex.com/fuzz.html

This particular pedal is one of the earlier (1997) ones. That's supposed
to mean something to collectors so I'm told but I have  no idea what. I
can say this is one particularly cool and great sounding stompbox. If I
had the dosh I'd buy it myself.

Pics of the actual pedal. (Yes, it comes with the original "oil rag")

http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/ebay/fuzzf1.jpg
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/ebay/fuzzf2.jpg
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/ebay/fuzzfbb.jpg
http://www.helpwantedproductions.com/ebay/fuzzfb.jpg

These seem to go for $200 used on EB*Y so I'm asking $175 obo for a quick
painless sale. I think that's a damn good price  but if you think
otherwise feel free to contact me. NO lowballs (If you know what this is
then you'd know better) but I'll listen  to serious offers. Will pack well
for free and ship at cost. Paypal or USPS MO accepted.  Pickup near Phila
pa also possible.

I've used this equally on Synths, drum machines, and guitars, etc. it
F*&%s up everything real nice.  Here's a chance to get a great handmade
and more importantly great sounding and flexible player's pedal and save
some $$. If  you've ever been curious about this creature but dont want to
spend the $$$ this one's for you.

Thanks!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.