Re: Yamaha MagicStomp Multi-FX

I don't think it's available until the end of this month, according to
Musician's Friend.  They both have the same list price, but the Magic
Stomp has been around longer and has probably already started to
display the lack of sales activity that killed the AG/DG/UD Stomp
boxes, so it's being discounted.

My understanding was that all the Stomp series used the same DSP
engine, but the Magic boxes ditch most of the dedicated knobs in favor
of three soft knobs and the edit-on-the-computer-via USB option, which
sounds like the standard Yamaha PITA to me.  I quite like the AG and UD
Stomps, but the interface is not their strong point, even with the
dedicated knobs.

TH