Re: is this list moderated?

On Nov 18, 2004, at 7:39 PM, delighted.looper wrote:

> It's moderated by mass jumping on anyone who says something that we
> don't approve of.

WOW that's so Republican!  Me too.  I jump quickly like someone trying
to plug up a news leak of fact.  But I approve of weird behavior and
insane statements because they are liberating for everyone.  Let's
start a church.

> Other than that, I think you may be dealing with a malfarction of some
> sort.

Yes maybe I am having one of those.  I'll check my footswitch.

I did offer a venue in the Spring in Fresno (The Grapes of Wrath in a
Hot Tub).  I am organizing a new music festival and sent an email out
to testify to this.  Just was concerned about it not getting, at least,
to CA loopers.

Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com