Re: Artists as outsiders

Yes!

It's all Roman/Greek good/evil and art being a part of nature and
therefore evil?  I mean why the artist is an outsider.  Artists tend to
think outside the dualism of western civ.

Christians have Jesus all wrong here in western civ.  I mean I don't
really know what he said but I know the imprint of toga wearing
semi-materialists that were doing political things while intrenching
the church.  I've also heard some Aramaic to English translations of
Jesus and it is strikingly different.  They say Aramaic is more like a
spoken language like Hip-Hop, hard to write down and translate.  Do-ah

It seems natural that an artist would be an outsider in western civ.
but they worship artists because all they can do is turn knobs and
hoot.

So the NEA may go in a Bush theocracy.  Gods bless the blue states.
Our new band.
Larry Cooperman
New Millennium Guitar
http://www.newmillguitar.com