Subject: away with mirrors (was: Re: some thoughts on Ted's queeries about art and self esteem and, oh yeah,  looping)

I don't agree with that.  Stoned/drunk people always think they're
doing GREAT, and frequently...aren't.  Ditto on the many attention
whores filling stages across the world.  On the flip side of the coin
you get someone like Allan Holdsworth who never thinks he plays that
well but the audience loves it.

TravisH